Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Goodness of Doing Good

I'm finally starting to feel comfortable in my role in the play. As we've progressed the lines have come more and more naturally until this last practice I actually forgot that I was acting. That very rarely happens to me. I came onstage, said one word, and they other actors and director started cracking up. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I was so happy!

On the flipside that broke me out of character and I wasn't able to mimick it. But I'm sure that day will come.

~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

Erin said...

:) Yes, those are the best moments ever.

Janette Rallison said...

What was the word that cracked them up? You've got me curious now.

Enna Isilee said...

The word? The word was "Oh." That's it, nothing fancy, just "oh."

Granted I do come onstage in a bathrobe to discover my daughter kissing her boyfriend, so it's pretty important "oh."

Goodness. By the time any of you see this play (if any of you locals do grant me the honor) none of you will be surprised at anything!

Debbie Barr said...

Meh. I'll just be going to see you, and laugh, and have blackmail, I mean, uh... ;)