Sunday, December 16, 2007

Not an Original Idea

Alright, so I know that this is not an original idea at all, I'm totally stealing from Miss Erin (who also has two blogs for reading and acting) but I'm an actress too and Miss Erin is just so brilliant I had to copy. ;)

I'm an actress, script writer, cinemetographer, and director, so hopefully there'll be lots to say.

So here you are, where you'll hear all about this aspiring actress's antics, which may be few or many depending on what happens in my future.

Tally ho!
~Enna Isilee

6 comments:

Q said...

HA! First comment on the new blog. Do I get a prize? ;)

Erin said...

Oh, YAY. You have made me so happy by starting this blog. :) I am VERY excited to hear tell of your show biz adventures!

Enna Isilee said...

*grins* Yes Q, *hands you electronic car* enjoy your ride!

I'm glad Erin. I don't have that many show biz adventures, hopefully I will though (auditions are on wednesday. Eek!).

I'm flattered that y'all have already posted!

Erin said...

Auditions provide great posting material as they are inevitably interesting experiences. :) Break a leg!

(As for not that many adventures, well, things are a bit slow around my blog this time o' year. No forseeable shows till next summer, ack! And filming is delayed till warmer weather for another project, so....)

Madison said...

I love the title and URL, Enna Isilee! One blog is never enough, though. It's the truth.

Q said...

I get a car! Does this feel like a game show to anyone else?

I'm sure you'll do wonderfully at your audition, though they can be nerve-wracking sometimes.